Top 10 Honeys in the World
- Sourwood Honey. When it comes to Pure, Raw Honey, no honey is more classic than Sourwood Honey.
- Leatherwood Honey.
- Tupelo Honey.
- Manuka Honey.
- Acacia Honey.
- Smokin’ Hot Honey.
- Sage Honey.
- Buckwheat Honey.
Which country has best honey?
Here is the top 10 highest honey producing countries in the world 2019.
- United States of America.
- Russian federation.
- New Zealand.
What is the most expensive honey in the world?
Turkish beekeeper, Gunduz Gunay, who keeps his hives in the Saricayir valley, sells his ‘Elvish’ honey for 5,000 euros (US $6,800) per kilogram because it is extremely rare. He says that the price is so high because the production is 100% natural, and the cave, rich in minerals, provides a high quality honey.
What honey is best for health?
Here are the top 10 health benefits of honey.
- Honey Contains Some Nutrients.
- High-Quality Honey Is Rich in Antioxidants.
- Honey Is “Less Bad” Than Sugar for Diabetics.
- The Antioxidants in It Can Help Lower Blood Pressure.
- Honey Also Helps Improve Cholesterol.
- Honey Can Lower Triglycerides.
What brands of honey are real?
A List of the Best Real & Raw Honey Brands at a Glance
- Desert Creek Raw Texas Honey.
- Nature Nate’s 100% Pure Raw and Unfiltered Honey.
- Honest Raw Honey.
- YS Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey.
- Crockett Wildflower Honey.
- Raw Manuka Honey.
- Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Fair Trade Raw Honey.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”