14 Human Foods You Shouldn’t Give to Your Cat
- Dairy. There are few images more quintessentially “cat” than a group of them gathered around a saucer of milk.
- Onions and Garlic.
- Grapes, Raisins, and Currants.
- Raw Meat.
- Raw Dough.
What foods are dangerous for cats?
10 Most Toxic Foods For Cats
- Onions and Garlic. Not only raw onions and garlic.
- Raw Eggs. Feeding your cat raw eggs is not a good idea.
- Alcohol. Giving your cat alcoholic beverages can be extremely dangerous.
- Yeast Dough.
- Raw Fish.
- Green Tomatoes or Potatoes.
- Milk Products.
What things are poisonous to cats?
7 Things That Are Toxic To Cats That You Probably Have At Home Right Now
- Onions & Garlic. Giphy.
- Lilies. Oli Scarff/Getty Images News/Getty Images.
- Grapes & Raisins. Giphy.
- Xylitol. Giphy.
- Caffeine. Giphy.
- NSAID Painkillers. Joe Raedle/Getty Images News/Getty Images.
- Chocolate. Giphy.
What foods can kill cats?
‘People foods’ that can kill your pet
- Bad news foods. Avocados.
- Beer. Alcoholic beverages can cause the same damage to an animal’s liver and brain as they cause in humans.
- Nuts. Walnuts and macadamia nuts are especially toxic.
- Grapes and raisins.
Are peas bad for cats?
In time the damage becomes permanent. I give my own pets peas with no concern, but peas are only one ingredient of their food (such as chicken, liver, egg, peas, broccoli, cabbage). As with all of the foods/ingredients I provide my pets, peas are rotated in and out of the diet (not peas with each meal every day).
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”